Saturday 24 March 2018

24.03.2018 update

Its been a very very long time since I last updated this blog. In truth I had forgotten all about it until chatting at a friends house about our local model clubs blog. I remembered having one and was surprised that it was still active. Now a days I like a lot of people have moved over to using Facebook. Where I host a few different modelling pages. As not everyone is on facebook I have decided to try and keep this blog updated as well as the FB pages. My last update back in 2011, was for the 1/72nd scale Revell M2 Bradley APC. I eventually got round to painting the Legend stowage set. Over the intervening years the kit has been displayed at numerous shows up and down the country and has suffered some slight damage in the form of a missing gun barrel. The model was on my shelf awaiting repair. I have photographed the model this morning to show its current condition before repair.
My next update will be once the model has been repaired.

No comments:

Post a Comment